Discover the magic of pen-ink-watercolor in this guide jam-packed with detailed tips and instructions.
Are you a beginner in sketching? Or are you a sketcher looking to infuse some colorful magic in your illustrations?
Do you think that the average art instruction book omits too many steps in explaining the illustration techniques?
Then this book is for you.
What will you learn in this book?
– Pen shading techniques like hatching, cross-hatching, contour shading, stippling, and scribbling.
– Acrylic ink shading techniques.
– Wet and dry brush techniques for watercolor/ink.
– Materials used for pen-ink-watercolor painting. These include the conventional materials as well as some ‘exotic’ materials (such as table salt and toothbrush!) for creating unique effects.
– Creating textures using various shading techniques as well as different materials.
Of course, the real learning happens by doing, not just reading.
So, we will implement all the shading techniques and the brush techniques into ten step-by-step demonstrations.
Each demonstration will teach you how to do the initial rough pencil sketch, line work using pens, and coloring.