Now all my Art lessons are available on my own Teachable school.
Go to https://huesandtones.teachable.com/courses to access all courses, including the exclusive materials.
When you register to the school (for FREE), you get 2 great PDFs free!
- Materials for Pen and Ink Sketching
- Pen and Ink Techniques – Waterfall Exercise
You also get these 2 course FREE! Click on the images to view trailers for these courses
Sketch a Hut using Pens, Inks and Watercolors
Sketch a Foreshortened Nude
As if this was not enough, you get all the paid course for a WHOPPING 80% DISCOUNT. Just select any course and apply the coupon code “EIGHTY-OFF” to avail the discount.
Happy Sketching :-)!
Stepping into a new arena with my first online training. The complete “Introduction to Pen and Ink workshop” is now available at SkillShare.com
Subscribe to Skillshare.com using this link
and enjoy the complete workshop with 2 step-by-step demonstrations with instructions (including this color sketch)
Conducted my third rocking Pen and Ink Workshop today, and also surpassed the milestone of training 100+ students! Feeling very happy :-). Now planning some advanced training in the near future.
Sketching and painting is my passion, and so is teaching. So what better way to combine both than to indulge in a rocking workshop of Pen and Ink drawing?
Here’s a glimpse of the workshop, where we bring out the creative within you, regardless of whether you think yourself as good in arts or not.
Some of the testimonials received after the last workshop in November ’15:
- Never knew I could use so many variations in a drawing. Thanks for the session!
- I learned the essential tips and an awesome way to draw and sketch with a single pen.
- I learned .. Sketching is not just art, it’s a science also. Anyone can learn this.
- I learned … Breaking the rules is important 🙂
- I learned … How to look at a picture
- I learned … I can now draw anything with the info I got
- I learned … Focus of the beauty of the picture, no limits, no rules.
- And of course, the best feedback was this: